Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Thursday 29 October 2009

Welcome to my little Blog

Welcome,

I have read many great and informative forums, articles and blogs about World of Warcraft. I have also read many rants, bitches and QQing on the subject. I understand that everyone has a right to his or her own opinion and this little blog is mine.

I consider myself a casual player; I have a wife, 2 kids, a cat and a job. I can't be a hardcore raider, I don't want to corner the market in glyphs but I do try to be the best player I can be and I thoroughly enjoy my time on WOW.

I read class guides and forums, I have all the proper gems and enchants, I would never turn up unprepared on the rare occasions I do raid and I always bring my own flasks, pots and fish feasts etc. I read up on new encounters and generally know when to ‘Get out of the %&*!ing fire’.

I don’t consider myself a ‘fail player’, nor am I a class leader. I am not a total achievement whore, though I could quite easily become one. I normally have about 5k to play with and am quite happy with that. I would never buy gold, I hate spammers and trade chat sometimes gets on my nerves, mainly because I pride myself on having a post pubescent mental age.

On the whole I consider myself a pretty average kind of player, I know my class (rogue) though I am no number crunching theory crafter, I leave that to the boffins over at EJ and thank them for their efforts. I also regularly keep up with the latest roguery at RogueSpot and owe them a serious debt of gratitude.

I am currently levelling a DK and having a lot of fun doing so. Learning a new class is enjoyable and starting at level 55 helps no end. I am only looking to get him to 80 and as he is an enchanter then he should be able to pay his own way. I haven’t decided on another profession yet, though I am considering JC, mainly because my level 70 pally has mining.

So that’s me, I’m going to give this a go, I hope you enjoy, and if not , then I’m sure there’s a couple of hundred thousand other Warcraft blogs that you may like better.



~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment