Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Monday 21 June 2010

Totally Enchanting

I finally managed to get my enchanting up to level 450; how much of a nightmare must it have been pre armour vellums? I thought that as I had quite a descent stock of mats that it would be no problem; wrong again, I had no idea that from 375 to 450 was so mats intensive. To be fair, it probably wouldn’t have been as much of an issue if I’d just stuck to the enchants recommended by the guide. However, being the gold grabbing little miser that I I’ve become (in game) I decided to level using the most AH friendly enchants and turning them into scrolls and doing so actually made a profit in the process. So that’s me with three level 80’s with Blacksmithing, Mining, Herbalism, Alchemy (transmute), Jewelcrafting and Enchanting all at 450. Now I understand that this is not going to instil fear into the hearts of the multi-nationals but, for me, this is a manageable little enterprise which has recently got me to another milestone and the all-time-high of 150,000 gold.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment