Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Gold Capped

At last! I have finally managed to get to the Gold Cap on McRaffles. It was a long hard slog but I got there in the end . I will probably go back to PvP now and forget about the Auction House for a while. I think the cash will be used to get some of the nice shiny new gold-sinks in Cataclysm and maybe help level my crafting professions.



It was not actually difficult, it just took patience. During the times when it was getting to be a bit of a grind, I took breaks, levelling my Pally from 70 to 80 and spending about 40k kitting out my Rogue. Though I have no intention to try and hit anymore gold milestones, now I’m there I never intend to be broke again. I’ll always keep my stash above 100k and with the skills that I have learnt along the way, I know that I can always make some extra gold without too much effort. So I’m hanging up my Auction House cap, for now.

~McRaffles

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to the club :P
    Been fun reading your blog, i guess your going to still write?

    xoxo anaalius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, yes definitely. I started this blog before I even thought of trying for the cap, so I have no intentions of stopping just because I’ve got there. :D

    ~McRaffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im curious wow gold Developers how you can truly think 65% resielience is going to solve anything.My mage is now over 67% i could stack more and probaly hit 70% but id suffer some damage loss wow po.My point is i still cop 100k hits so this is just a load of rubbish the burst is just utterly stupid.The jumps in damage health from BC to now were utterly stupid what we hit 100% res soon was utterly no reason for it.Fix the burst and cc before stupid po wow resilience its the burst thats the issue.

    ReplyDelete