Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Decision Made

Many thanks for the comments/suggestions on my last post, I have decided that I am going to carry on doing the Random Dungeon for the Emblems of Frost, this also means that I can do the fishing and cooking dailies while in LFD. I will also carry on with my JC daily and my daily epic gem transmute. The rest of the time I will allocate to playing the AH, levelling my Pally to 80 and hanging out on my Tauren Druid (moo) and the great guys over at .

In the interim, I understand that my guild is going on the recruiting offensive, so I may be able to get some raiding in after all. If that doesn’t work out, I’m afraid that I am going to have to be on the look-out for a new guild,which has a raid-schedule moderately compatible with my limited play-time.

Through all of this I am still going to try and make as much hard cash as I can; and on that note I am pleased to be able to inform you that my gold reserves have recently recovered somewhat and I now have a little over 76,000 to play with. That’s a rise of 14k in two weeks, not a record by anyone’s reckoning but definitely heading in the right direction. I don’t have any imminent plans for anymore gold-sink investments so I hope to be back up to and hopefully surpassing the 100k mark in the near future.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment