Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Monday 14 December 2009

Gems and Ores


I’m still continuing to crack on with the Jewelcrafting dailies, very slow going, however I am also continually on the lookout for cheap ‘Damaged Necklace’ at the Auction House. They normally go for around 200-300g each on my server, but I have picked up one at 50g and my best yet, 28g. The other way to get Jewelcrafting Tokens is to swap 10 Titanium Powders for 1. I haven’t actually done this yet, as I currently only have 8, but as I prospect more and more Titanium Ore, I’m sure it won’t be long now. I don’t have that many cuts at the moment, mainly just the ones for the best selling rare gems, though I’m going to keep at it. I have a few uncut epic gems in the bank which I’m looking forward to cutting and selling.


A Guildie friend very kindly transmuted about 80 Titanium Bars for me, thanks Verse. That cleared out a fair few stacks of Saronite Bars from my bank. I’m not looking to sell these on; they will go towards my daily Titansteel Bar and free up my Titanium Ore for prospecting for the foreseeable future. I don’t have an Alchemist at the moment and was seriously considering rolling a new character and levelling one up in conjunction with Herbalism of course. I have since decided that I can’t actually be arsed with that and am now going to drop Skinning and Leatherworking on McRaffles as I rarely use them anymore. It will also be substantially quicker to max Alchemy and Herbalism on a level 80 Rogue than by creating a new one…..I hope.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment