Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Making Warcraft Gold



I haven’t really had a lot of time online the last couple of days, however it doesn’t take long to do a Jewelcrafting daily, create an Icy Prism, smelt my daily Titansteel and transmute a Cardinal Ruby. I decided to use up a few Jewelcrafting tokens by adding a couple more rare gem cuts to my inventory and as the mining circuits were pretty busy I even gathered a few herbs (got a nice amount of Frost Lotus too).

The rest of my limited time was spent at the Auction House. I spread about my usual cut Epic Gems plus a healthy sprinkle of cut Rare and Meta Gems for good measure. I also sold a couple of Titansteel Bars but the price has plummeted recently so I thought I’d save the rest for later. I had accumulated a few stacks of Titanium Powder with all my recent prospecting and as it is as rare as rocking horse shit on my server at the moment, I have been drip feeding them onto the market with some success.

As of this morning I am up to just under 24k, which, for me, is not a bad rise for minimal effort.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment