Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Recruiting Farmers

I think that the time has come to actually recruit some farmers, though not necessarily for herbs or ore as I know some people do; I have come to the conclusion that I now require someone to supply me with a steady stream of Eternals. Eternal Earth and Shadow are fine; I can’t move for those, got stacks and stacks on MacNeilly. The main issues are Fire, Air and Water; I need Fire for the daily ‘Titansteel’ smelt, daily ‘Cardinal Ruby’ transmute and transmuting ‘Earthsiege Diamonds’, Air for transmuting ‘Skyflare Diamonds’ and Water for ‘Eternal Belt Buckles’.

Come to think of it, I would probably pay for a steady supply of ‘Titanium Ore’ too, if I could get it at a reasonable price. This would leave me more time to play the market and maybe even get into a dungeon or raid for a change. I can’t remember the last time I was in a dungeon, never mind a raid. Well that’ll all change once I make my fortune. I’ve just realised that one of the benefits of spending all my time trying to make gold is that I am actually really looking forward to getting back into raids and dungeons. I may even level up MacNeilly to 80 as well, as the idea of questing no longer fills me with dread (well ish…)

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment