Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Monday 18 January 2010

Market Spikes

I would just like to thank ‘Bobreaze’ for his comment on my last post; we seem to have amassed about the same amount of cash and are investigating similar markets. This should be an interesting experiment, to see how two guys on different servers get on in the gold making stakes, I, for one, am looking forward to seeing how it works out – not that’s it’s a competition or anything :)

Oh and still on the subject of his comment, he said that he was going to post in his blog (see link in my Favourite Sites on the right) on the value of ‘Titanium Shield Spikes’. I don’t know how he gets on with them, but I personally will be leaving that area of the market to others on my server. For me they give too little reward versus crafting materials and take an age to sell. I’ll just stick to my gems and belt buckles and keep an eye open for any other opportunities.

A fairly profitable weekend, as of this morning I now have 31.7K in cash.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment