Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Thursday 26 November 2009

Sick Of Turkey Yet?


Having problems with ‘The Turkinator’ achievement for ‘Pilgrim’s Bounty’? Get yourself up to Tristfal Glades. I was up there for ‘Pilgrim’s Peril’ the ‘sitting at the Hordes tables’ achievement in Undercity and was amazed at how many turkeys were wandering about. So many more than there ever seemed to be in Elwynn Forest (where I killed over a hundred with no joy). Oh and back to the ‘Pilgrim’s Peril’ achievement, if your having trouble getting the Ogrimmar table, then go to Razor Hill to the south and get it there, much easier. I’ve only got ‘Terokkar Turkey Time’ to go, and I should get that finished tonight.

Even though they bring their own frustrations, I must confess a real enjoyment of the Warcraft holidays. I find them a welcome diversion in their own right and of course the opportunity to get a 310 % speed mount (Violet Proto-Drake) doesn’t hurt either. Still I suppose that after getting the achievement I’ll have to get back to levelling my Jewelcrafting on StoneKold…..ah well.

~McRaffles

1 comment:

  1. You get a prize for 'sitting at the Hordes tables’?

    Every post you make sounds more and more crazy...

    ReplyDelete