Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Love is in the Air

I think I will have to put my gold making on hold for the next couple of weeks, the Love is in the Air holiday runs straight into the Lunar Festival and those are two of the last three holiday achievements that I require for my Violet Proto-Drake from the “What a Long, Strange Trip it’s Been” meta-achievement.

I only started knocking down the achievements last night, as I believed that it was on for two weeks – wrong, just the one so I’d better get cracking. I was a bit behind so it was very helpful to read the tip on both Anaalius’s blog and JMTC - In a nutshell, group with a friend, make a raid, enter Ulduar (your friend can then leave if they want), start the event, jump into a vehicle (I prefer the Demolisher) kill the three Sentinels then start killing dwarves to your hearts content. As long as you have the Lovely Charms Collectors Kit from Kwee Q. Peddlefeet outside Stormwind bank, they drop lots and lots of Lovely Charms. Ten Lovely Charms combines into one Lovely Charm Bracelet and they can be used for the daily quest or exchange 1:1 for Love Tokens. The Love Tokens can then be exchanged for a lot of the items (from the vendor next to Kwee Q. Peddlefeet) required to complete various individual achievements and holiday pets. Alternatively, you can always sell the Bracelets in the Trade Channel - they are currently going for between 10 - 20 gold each.

~McRaffles

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that your near your violet protodrake. i need to do all up to brewfest. i was having a break from wow last one :( and the one before achivements weren't implemented.

    ta for the plug. and demolisher is my fav too :P

    xoxo anaalius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, they've only gone and 'fixed' it. You can no longer get Lucky Charms whilst riding in a vehicle - Ah well, back to the Cultists in Icecrown for me I suppose :(

    ~McRaffles

    ReplyDelete