Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Friday 19 February 2010

Onwards and Upwards

Apologies for the lack of recent updates, a mix of RL mishaps and being real busy at work has seriously impeded my ability to blog. So, what’s been happening in-game? Well let’s start with McRaffles achieving ‘Love Fool’ last weekend. After making a concerted effort this week, I only require two Dungeon Elders for the ‘Lunar Festival’ achievement. Being a rogue I managed to solo all the others (mainly thanks to WoWHead). The two left however, (Azjol-Nerub an Utgarde Pinnacle) are not possible to solo, so I should hopefully manage to pick up a group for them either tonight or over the weekend then it’s only ‘Children’s Week’ to go (sigh).

On the gold making front, as I am still plodding away at the holiday achievements, I have not really been concentrating too much on accumulating wealth. Still, even with minimal effort I have raised my working capital to just over 83,000 gold. I now have an extremely kind gentleman who will supply me with Eternal Airs, Waters and raw Chalcedony at a very reasonable price. This will go a long way to supporting the seemingly insatiable demand for Eternal Belt Buckles and Chaotic Skyflare Diamonds.

I had one of those rare occurrences happen to me last night whilst carrying out my daily epic gem transmute, for the first time ever I saw the amazing sight of ‘X5 Cardinal Ruby’ pop up. That made me very happy, I had experienced X2 a few times and even X3 once or twice, but that was a first for my daily transmute, not wanting to sound greedy or anything, but I hope it isn’t the last.

~McRaffles

2 comments:

  1. hehe the glorious x5 gem proc
    It's always amazing when that happen's

    around 30g maximum for the mat's proced into 5 gems that can sell for around 1000g when cut !

    Nice to see your getting close too 100k mate !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a really nice feeling, much appreciated mate.

    ~McRaffles

    ReplyDelete