Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Thursday 25 March 2010

How EPIC Am I?

Well I am now officially ‘Epic’; I mean I now have the achievement for having ilevel 213 or above items in all slots. I only got it after playing about with Aldriana’s Combat Rogue Spreadsheet to see what would be my next best upgrades for spending frost badges. I noticed that I still had the Ice Striker’s Cloak equipped and found that upgrading it to the Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape would up my DPS by about 500 made the exchange a no brainer. So off I go and part with 50 of my hard won frosties and ping up comes the achievement.


~McRaffles

2 comments:

  1. grats took mea round a week to get this on my druid. had to farm for a decent trinket. sad part is i dont even use my highest level trinket now.

    ReplyDelete