Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Friday 26 March 2010

Single Abstract Noun

Well I took the plunge the other week, it was a day of many firsts; my first RP Server (actually my first server that was not Lightbringer), my first Horde character and my first Druid. To join Single Abstract Noun, the blogging community guild, I rolled a Tauren Druid on Argent Dawn-EU and raised him to the dizzying heights of level 10. It took longer than I thought, mostly because I was constantly getting caught up in guild-chat discussions.

His name is Maxhorn, I’m not sure what the RP’ers will think of that name but it seemed apt to me. I think I will initially try and level him as DPS but I would ultimately like to end up as a dedicated healer with maybe a tank offspec (another 2 firsts as I have always rolled DPS in the past).


I don’t get a lot of time on Max, though the time I do spend on him is a thoroughly enjoyable and interesting experience, due in part to the relative newness of everything and to a greater extent the constant banter and varied discussions going on in the guild-chat.

~McRaffles


2 comments:

  1. Youll love your druid once your around lvl 30. 1-20 are sucky 20-30 are tolerable lvl 30-60 wtf pwn.

    I suggest leveling as kitty mainly cause gear seems more available. then switch to boomkin/tree around level 60.

    ReplyDelete