Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Monday 1 March 2010

100,000 Gold!

Another major gold making milestone achieved yesterday, 100k gold; I am so happy! I must admit that when I started to seriously try to accumulate cash in late December, I didn’t think that a little over two months later I would be sitting on all this gold. It has been a lot of fun but very time intensive for a ‘Casual’ player and I was beginning to miss the challenge of upgrading my characters.

I am no means going to stop with the gold getting, but I may slow it down a little as I run more heroics to gain more emblems. On that subject, I was running ‘The Old Kingdom’ last night as the daily random and we decided to do all the bosses – I didn’t know that I hadn’t done them all before but after we took out the boss down by the mushrooms – up pops a couple of achievements – I must admit, I didn’t actually see what they were, but after I get a bunch of guild gratz I check my achievement summary and see ‘Champion of the Frozen Wastes’. I honestly didn’t even know I was close to it – bonus!


~McRaffles

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for McRaffles - a champion and a rich bugger to boot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations reaching 100k. Very nice mate :) Keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz and join the club of AH addicts :-) (jk)

    ReplyDelete