Some random ramblings of a casual Warcraft player on the Lightbringer (EU) Realm.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Gold Update

Apologies for the lack of recent posts on my efforts in gold accumulation, as I may have previously mentioned, I have been pretty much caught up in gearing up McRaffles and enjoying the company and guild-chat with ‘Single Abstract Noun’. So apart from the odd Eternal Belt Buckle and Chaotic Skyflare Diamond sales, making gold has been put on the back-burner.

Spending gold, on the other hand, has been pretty constant; I recently shelled out about 13,000 gold on the materials, crafting, enchanting and gemming of a pair of ‘Bladeborn Leggings’ which greatly increased my DPS but left me with about 62,000 gold left in the coffers. Considering I started the month with over 100,000 gold in the bank, ending it with almost 40% less is a bit of a bummer. Though when I look at the difference in McRaffles’ gear between then and now, I consider it to be a solid investment.

It’s not all that bad though, I still have quite a few ‘Frozen Orbs’ that I picked up for a song pre-patch. I have also been religiously carrying out my daily epic gem transmute, and even after cutting a lot of them for my own gear, I still have a good amount stashed away for a rainy day. I’m sure that I’ll get back over the 100k in double quick time, but for now I still have a few badge upgrades to pick up, so I’ll carry on with the Daily Randoms for now and try to get back into the AH in the near future.

~McRaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment